Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Step 2 - Day 49

Mood: Sad. I saw my son last night at his ball game and read an email from his step-mom about his visit to his dad's house last night, and I just feel worried and depressed about how he is, and if things will ever get better for him.

Music: "The Beauty of Grey", by Live. Trying to keep my heart open to what this experience is teaching me, that "there but for the grace of God...." We are all not much different than each other. One mans sanity is another mans insanity. Who is right?

Garden: Bushy. Is rained again this morning or I would have mowed, finally. We'll have to see what tomorrow is like. Timing has not been on my side...

Step 2-

"We came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity."

No comments:

Post a Comment