Monday, June 14, 2010

Step 2 - Day 60

Mood: Shaky. Had a very interesting time going to a teaching of a favorite teacher with a friend of mine. After wards he and I had a late-night picnic dinner at a Dairy Queen, even though we didn't buy anything from them. We talked of many things and he was so kind, so kind, and trying to be do helpful....It's great to let yourself be loved and taken care of sometime.

Music: "Love Henry/Cherokee Shuffle", by June Tabor. Old-timey music from the British Isles. A foot-stomping waltz. Old ballad of lasses and beaus and courting. Good stuff.

Garden: Waiting patiently for my return. I did weed out a bunch of milk weed shoots that were sprouting up. They grow so fast, like bamboo, when I lived in Mississippi.

Step 2 -

"We came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity"

I think it's time to switch to Step 3 now. I can feel it. More tomorrow.

Thanks for listening!

Keep coming back:)

No comments:

Post a Comment